- Listen without interrupting. ( PROVERBS 18 )
- Speak without accusing. ( JAMES 1:19 )
- Give without sparing. ( PROVERBS 21:26 )
- Pray without ceasing. ( COLOSSIANS 1:9 )
- Answer without arguing. ( PROVERBS 17:1 )
- Share without pretending. ( EPHESIANS 4:15 )
- Enjoy without complaint. ( PHILIPPIANS 2:14 )
- Trust without wavering. ( CORINTHIANS 13:7 )
- Forgive without punishing. ( COLOSSIANS 3:13 )
- Promise without forgetting. ( PROVERBS 13:12 )
It’s brilliant. It’s an interesting thing to re-examine it in the 21st century because two bachelors of a certain age living together, questions get asked, or even answered by some people with supposition, but it’s um.. It’s a beautiful thing, you know. It’s a very real thing. I think Holmes is quite an extraordinary character, and I think Watson is, too, but he comes from a world that we recognize. He’s a returning, traumatized doctor, soldiering doctor, from Afghanistan. So he’s very real. He’s sort of the audience, the every man, even though he’s seen extraordinary things which have traumatized him, and also is in need of danger and action. And, hence, is drawn like a moth to the flame, to Sherlock. And I think what they discover through each other is that they absolutely need each other. It’s the idea that he’s the grounding anchor to this rather ethereal, other-worldly, slightly.. bombastic character. He brings him to Earth.
:’( Forever loving perfect description.
fashion gone rogue exclusive! “Madrid-based photographer Javier Garceche’s striking studio images produced by creative agency Simply Prorsum with art work by Omar Josef. Styled by Luciana Mazza, model Angela Vargas wears all jewelry and accessories from Assaad Awad with a retro twist. Beauty artist Marina Alejandre creates elegant coifs and full eyelashes to complement the metal heavy ensembles.”
i am so bored with tumblr and life and everything